Curry Wedges are awesome lemony snacks or even a main dish. You can’t really go wrong with these. I wasn’t sure how they were going to turn out when they’re done but the color was gorgeous! You can add powder citric acid to the dry ingredients so you can get extra sour wedges instead of adding more lemon juice. Adding more lemon juice and baking them might make them taste bitter. You can also substitute the onion powder with garlic powder. Both taste great with these wedges.
This recipe was inspired by Potato Strong’s Curry Fries.
Vegan Curry Potato Wedges Recipe
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- In a bowl toss dry ingredients and mix them well together.
- Cover an oven-tray with parchment paper.
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Cut them into wedges. Try and cut all of them into equal-sized pieces so they cook evenly.
- Toss them into a bowl and pour in the lemon juice. Mix them with the lemon juice.
- With a fork take each wedge and cover it with the curry flour mixture. Shake afterwards into the bowl so you wouldn’t have extra powder on it.
- Lay them out on the oven tray and make sure they don’t overlap.
- Let them sit for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile preheat your oven to 400 F.
Put potato wedges into oven. Let them bake for 20-30 minutes or until done.