This Easy Sweet and Sour Potato Salad is both delicious and simple! All you need to do is get the ingredients and spend a little time in the kitchen and you’ll be on your way to making a masterpiece. It’s deliciousness lies in it’s simplicity really. If you add more ingredients it becomes too bitter. So here it is. Enjoy!
Easy Sweet and Sour Potato Salad
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons chopped spring onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1- Peel and chop potatoes.
- 2- Toss them into a pot and add 1 cup of water.
- 3- Bring to the boil, gently stir, and then cover it and let it cook over medium heat for 10-20 minutes or until cooked. Make sure not to over-cook the potato!
- 4- Strain water and let it sit (or you can refrigerate it) while you prepare your dressing.
- 5- In a bowl put 2 tablespoons of mustard, 1/4 cup water, and sugar, and mix them well together.
- 6- Add chopped spring onion and chopped parsley and mix all the dressing ingredients together.
- 7- Serve potatoes in a bowl and drizzle mustard dressing over it.