It’s that season when pumpkin-spice-flavored everything is in. Now that autumn is here, I thought it’s time to come up with a recipe that involves pumpkin spice. How original! I know, but these are great.
Don’t take my word for it. Try making them yourself. They’re very easy to make and can be a great snack when you need something to boost your mood during a work day. I’m serious; try them and let me know what you think. They are so good!
Here it is, ladies and gents, I give you my Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bites Recipe!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Bites
- 1 1/2 cups whole oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 15 large dates
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 tbsp water
- Add oats to food processor and process until it becomes like a flour.
- Add walnuts and almonds and process again until they’re all ground up. It’s ok if there are still some chunks.
- Then add dates, flaxseed, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, ground cloves, and water and process until in becomes like a dough.
- Shape dough into bite-size pieces.